Marine Fuels Trader
Reporting to: Team Leader; Head of Business
• Primary activity is to carry out back-to-back bunker trading.
• Canvassing and developing customers for ship owners, operators, and charterers.
• Leveraging the existing team for supply sources.
• Monitor the entire supply chain and trade cycle, right from loading, operations, delivery, and payments.
• Responsible for maintaining and collecting accounts receivables and relevant payments for the trades.
• Generating daily indications and pricing from suppliers to the team and to the clients.
• Recording and follow up on all trade related activities and payments associated with trades.
• Maintaining and documenting the enquiries and deals in the database via excel and company ERP.
• Achieving KPI’s and monthly targets.
Skills & Requirements:
• Have worked as a B2B bunker trader.
• Managing a profitable book with a consistent performance.
• Balanced Trader with niche set of customer portfolio and ability to enhance supplier relationship.
• Passionate in sales and knowledgeable about the oil and marine industry.
• Essential quality required is a team player and positive attitude.
• Thrive from the “round-the-clock” lifestyle of trading/shipping
• Strictly compliance driven and good organizational skills.
• Timekeeping and book- keeping are essential attributes.
Cold Calling, Networking, Team player, result oriented, Passionate about oil industry, Can-do Attitude and Business Development are some of the key skills for the bunker Trader
- Job title: Marine Fuels Trader – Dubai
- Job type: Permanent
- Emp type: Full-time
- Industry: Shipping
- Expertise: Sales/Commercial
- Skills: trader trading shipping uae dubai marine fuels
- Salary type: Monthly
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dubai, AE
- Job published: 2022-09-01
- Job ID: 41878